We invite you to submit a paper to 7th Annual International Conference on Journalism & Mass Communications (JMComm 2018) which will be held on 22nd – 23rdOctober 2018 in Singapore.
Through the divergence of sources and platforms, and the convergence of content and practices, many similarities and differences persist between information, entertainment and communication in today’s mass media and social media alike. These various media interactions might influence societies in a number of ways and evidently impact social relations through the way we communicate with one another. Drawing academically-robust conclusions requires an understanding of this complex, highly-mediatized world, and encourages interdisciplinary scholarship, critical reading, data analysis, and an examination of the impact of the various media. Click here to read more…
You may visit the following link for JMComm accepted and published papers http://www.jmcomm.org/PriorYea
The full paper submission deadline is on 20th April 2018. Hope that provides adequate time for you to complete the paper submission. If you need additional time, please email us at email@example.com . We hope you can be part of JMComm 2018.
Briefly about JMComm 2018:
– Keynote Speakers:
Assoc. Prof. Weiyu Zhang, Department of Communications and New Media, National University of Singapore
Prof. Guy Starkey, Professor and Associate Dean, Global Engagement at Bournemouth University, UK
– JMComm 2018 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2301-3710, E-periodical: 2301-3729 will be published and submitted to several indexing partners.
– Journal on Media & Comminications: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Media & Communications(JMC) – Print ISSN: 2335-6618, E-periodical: 2335-6626). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JMC.
– Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
– JMComm 2018 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
– Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
For more information, please visit the JMComm 2018 website: www.jmcomm.org. Would appreciate if you could disseminate this information to your colleagues/students who might be interested to participate in the conference.
For testimonials from previous JMComm delegates, Please visit: https://www.youtube.com/global
Should you require any assistance or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.